PipsPowerGroup Summer Business Building Contest Update | My Home Biz Journal

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

PipsPowerGroup Summer Business Building Contest Update

http://www.homebizonlinethatworks.com/

Back at the beginning of June, Pipspowergroup started a summer contest for its members. The contest should last about 45 days. Each voluntary participant would start with their initial Alexa ranking and url documented in a designated thread and post their daily activities afterwards through the duration of the contest.

Now 30 days have passed, and the mentors have announced a current standing of the top 10.

It came as an extreme surprise, but I am glad to report that I am among the top 10. I really haven't done as much as I would like. I see everyday that other members were posting more activities than me and often felt I hadn't done enough.

I do tell myself that I should mind my own pace. I have a full time job and two young children; finding time to work on my simple work from home opportunity consistently is a challenge, although so far, I've managed to do something almost everyday.


There are actually more activities that I have done that I did not post. They pertain to reading relevant materials, surfing for traffic credits, posting in private forums, working on articles, etc. I didn't include them as I don't think they result in a concrete backlink. I only reported activities where I created some content, such as a blog post, or article, or actual web directory submissions. When it comes down to it, I feel as though only content and backlinks matter.

I think the Pipspowergroup mentors were brilliant in scheming up this contest as it really helps us start developing a daily work routine, which I think is the key to success with online work from home opportunities.

There are still 15 days left of the contest. The mentors say that it is a close contest, and standings can change. With my limited time, I may not move as fast as I wish, but as long as I can establish a solid routine, I feel satisfied. Anything else would be icing on the cake.

Good luck to the fellow contestants.

Ying Hong

Top Pick Simple Work From Home Opportunity - PlugInProfitSite, geared for serious starters complete with 6 automatic streams of income, 400 day newsletter and a free professionally designed website, and more.

Top Pick Mentoring Program - PipsPowerGroup, absolute best companion to PlugInProfiteSite owners. Saves time and moeny, shortens the learning curve, and what a brightly-minded community to belong to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just another thought -

Whoever you are, if you seriously consider starting an online business opportunity with residual income, I really think you would only stand to benefit from trying the combination of PlugInProfitSite program and Pipspowergroup membership. If you wish to get more information on this, please do not hesitate to contact me. Otherwise, read the following articles for some additional insight into both programs:

Read my article: "PlugIn4Profit – 6 Automated Streams of Income Explained "

Read my blog post on Pipspowergroup:"Pips Power Group (PPG) Is One Of A Kind"

No comments: