PlugIn4Profit- Proven Strategy to Work | My Home Biz Journal

Friday, November 30, 2007

PlugIn4Profit- Proven Strategy to Work

Hi,

I've joined PlugIn4Profit by Stone Evan. It's been 10 days, and I have already gone through the 30 Days To Success traning. I have to say that it is a great guide, and I've learned a lot from it.

The 30 Days To Success guide is perfect for internet marketing
newbies, like me. It is easy to follow for someone like me, who is a complete internet marketing newbie. I can say that I understand every instruction he gives despite the fact that I have not taken actions on all of them.

Among all the steps he has recommended, I have done the following:

1) I've purchased 10,000 guaranteed visitors with Adminder ($79).

This is really the first action I have taken. I hesitated at first because the $79 was not planned. I had the option to purchase it or not. I decided to buy it because I wanted to take some action. As of now, about a thousand visitor were delivered. No sign-up yet. The traffic is still small. I am not surprised.

1) I've upgraded with GetResponse for a year ($145).

GetResponse is the provider that powers the autoreponses and sends out the 400 day newsletters that is part of the
PlugIn4Profit package(this process is all set-up to go as part of the delivery of the PlugIn4Profit package. I didn't have to lift a finger). If I didn't upgrade, I would have someone else's ad running at the top of the newsletter that GetResponse sends out on my behalf. At first, I hesitated at the cost. But after I subscribed to my own newsletter and saw the annoying ad at the top of my newsletter grabbing all the attention, I decided to upgrade. I do think it is necessary.

3) I have also set up a few ads as instructed per the 30 Day To Success in
Traffic Swarm. I got my 100 credits. I do know that at this point, this amount of credits is far from enough (Stone says he burns 10,000 credits a day with 41 ads to generate 2 sales). I can purchase credits in Traffic Swarm; but I want to focus on free ad campaigns first. I'm sure I'll come back to it at some point, though.

4) I have sent my new website to a few friends, as instructed in the 30 Day Guide. However, I want to be able to make this whole thing work for me before I tell more friends. I don't want my friends to think that I am trying to sell them things that will require out of pocket investment. I want to make it work for me first.

5) I have started this blog! I searched on the web and couldn't find a step by step companion for a newbie in the
affiliate marketing business. As a newbie myself, I would appreciate some kind of chronicle of this experience that I can relate to readily. I figured that I will do this job.

Although I have not taken action on most of the steps outlined by Stone in the 30 Day To Success guide, I can see the big picture and have a realistic expectation of the progress. I know that the building of the presence of my website takes time. It can be quicker or slower depending on how much commitment I can give. I am plucking away.

These are the actions that I will focus on in the next week:
1) Write article and learn to submit them
2) Start posting in forums (I've visited plenty but just a little shy to voice anything)
3) Continue to update my blog.
4) Read Stone Evan's Dotcomology(It's a 325 page ebook. Get a FREE copy for yourself from
here) to continue my education.

I will let you know my progress.

Stay tuned...

Warmly,

Ying


Please check out my website:
http://www.homebizonlinethatworks.com/

No comments: