Simplify Your Approach; Your Work From Home Opportunity Will Thrive | My Home Biz Journal

Friday, March 21, 2008

Simplify Your Approach; Your Work From Home Opportunity Will Thrive

Copyright by Ying Hong 2008
http://www.homebizonlinethatworks.com/

One of the biggest enemies when pursuing online work at home opportunities is over analyzing everything. Performing intellectual analysis is a good thing per se. However, when it is to the extent that it prevents taking actions, it becomes deadly to building your home biz online.

I myself am guilty of doing way too much analysis. I’ve had many years of schooling, and I cannot help but thinking everything thrice. When I first learned about article marketing, I wondered: will it really work? I wouldn’t want to waste my time on it if it didn’t work. I then read and read, spending a lot of time to get comfortable with the effect of this approach.

A few months later, I came to the conclusion that article marketing is indeed the best marketing approach available and am finally ready to commit to this strategy. But look at the time it took me to get here. For the months elapsed, I could have concentrated on writing articles and got a head start in building my page ranks via generating backlinks.

In a similar fashion, I postponed getting a lead capture page for the longest time. I wasn’t nimble at doing it myself but hesitated at spending the money to get it done. Is it really useful, I wondered. A few months later, I concluded that I really need a lead capture page. It is like the entrance to my web business, much like the door to my house. Without it, it is hard for visitors to come visit me.

There are other cases where I think I did too much analysis. I realize now that success on the Internet is really about duplicating other people’s successes. There is no need to reinvent the wheel. Stick to a simple plan and give it a few months at least to see what can happen to your business. Taking actions, and any actions for that matter, is the golden key to online success.

Avoid paralysis through analysis. Simplify your approach, take actions, and your online home business will get a chance to thrive.

Ying Hong

Find SIMPLE Work From Home Opportunities
Get 6 FREE eBooks on Building a Profitable Home Biz Online
Review of FREE SIMPLE Work From Home Opportunity- Leisure Audio Books
Review of FREE SIMPLE Work From Home Opportunity- SFI
Start and Grow Your Work At Home Online Business with a One Time Cost of $20

No comments: