Find PR of Your Backlinks - Free Web Tool | My Home Biz Journal

Monday, July 7, 2008

Find PR of Your Backlinks - Free Web Tool

Simple Work from Home Opprotunity
http://www.HomebizOnlineThatWorks.com


If you are in a link building campaign, like I am, you would want to know who is linking back to to you and their page rank. Here is just a free tool to check this. I have just found it and would like to share it with you.

This tool provides a list of up to 1000 backlinks that you have and will list their page ranks for you as well as the anchor text. Although the maximum of the listing is 1000, it does tell you the total links at the top.

As a result of using this tool, I have reached the conclusion that I really need to increase the backlinks from those sites with higher PR's. I appreciate all my backlinks but a lot of them have low PR right now (I'm sure their rank will soar later :)).

The easiest way to get backlinks from high PR sites is through social book marking. I have done some but haven't got the time to do more. Now that I see my links' page ranks and how they can easily be higher, I decide that I need to to do more social bookmarking to increase the quality of my backlinks.

Without further ado, this very cool, completely free web tool is:
http://seopro.com.au/free-seo-tools/link-checker/

Hope you find it useful.

Cheers,

Ying Hong

Top Pick Simple Work From Home Opportunity - PlugInProfitSite, geared for serious starters complete with 6 automatic streams of income, 400 day newsletter and a free professionally designed website, and more.
Read my article: "PlugIn4Profit – 6 Automated Streams of Income Explained "

Top Pick Mentoring Program - PipsPowerGroup, absolute best companion to PlugInProfiteSite owners. Saves time and moeny, shortens the learning curve, and what a brightly-minded community to belong to.
Read my blog post on Pipspowergroup:"Pips Power Group (PPG) Is One Of A Kind"

No comments: