Buying Leads | My Home Biz Journal

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Buying Leads

I've decided to buy some leads from GetResponse. It is a pay per lead service. At the level I am buying (200 leads), it costs 0.45/lead.

I normally would not resort to buying leads because I don't think they are well targeted. however, I've heard some positive feedback about GetResponse's power leads and decided to give it a try.

My considerations for buying leads are as follows:

1. It will promote the PlugInProfit site a lot more than my own, which is not ready.
2. It saves me some time in getting some traffic and, hopefully, this traffic will translate into something useful.
3. Compare such lead services, GetResponse seems much more worth it than Push Button Leads(PBL). PBL has a monthly fee of 19.95. It rotates your newsletter ad in its e-zine rotator. If yours get enough exposure and that your ad is compelling enough, you get the subscriber. There is no guarantee. For GetResponse, you only pay for the subscribers. The flipside is that it will take however long for them to deliver, and there is no refund. If all the leads are delivered it saves more to get it with GetResponse than with PBL. We will have to wait and see how this purchase goes.

Ying
Find the best starter kit for a home based Internet business proven to be so optmized that it is thoroughly conducive to success. It simply works!

No comments: