My Thoughts on "The Home Business Marketing Strategy That Has Never Failed" by Stone Evans | My Home Biz Journal

Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Thoughts on "The Home Business Marketing Strategy That Has Never Failed" by Stone Evans

http://www.homebizonlinethatworks.com/

Today, I want to post an article by Stone Evans, the creator of PlugInProfit program. It talks about a home business strategy that has never failed.

The strategy is basically to build an opt-in list with an autoresponder service. Then maintain contract with your list through emails or newsletters. Every now and then, promote a product to them. If you have 500 subscribers, and only1% (5 people) responded to, say, the PIP sales page, it is already enough to make you profit. One does not even need a personal website that way. Stone attests that he made money years ago with this method.

How to build a list? It is very easy. With a service provider like GetResponse, you can buy co-registration leads, which is at $189 for 500 at the time of writing.

I was glad to read this article. I believe the logic behind it. In a way, Internet marketing is indeed a numbers game. If you market to enough people, you are bound to run into like-minded prospects who will respond, even though it is just 1%.

Stone's article is reassuring because, thinking down this line, I have already purchased some leads from GetResponse. The leads are being delivered slowly but consistently over the past weeks. I do hope to build up my list and market to it with care. If I get 1% sign-up, then my experience will be another testimonial that this strategy never fails, as claimed by Stone. We'll see.

Read this informative article here:
http://ying-pluginprofit.blogspot.com/2008/01/home-business-marketing-strategy-that.html

No comments: