Ying's Home Remedy for the Common Cold | My Home Biz Journal

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ying's Home Remedy for the Common Cold

Copyright by Ying Hong 2008
http://www.homebizonlinethatworks.com/

I decided to add a health related category to My Home Biz Journal. Although it does not appear to relate to home biz directly, it is a relevant topic surrounding the home. Furthermor, I love health related discussions and have done considerable reading in this area. Seeing that this is the flu season, here's my first post in the health category: my home remedy for the common cold.

Most people would agree that nothing cures a common cold. Once it is in full bloom, you just have to wait it out, which can take a couple of weeks. I have found that if you can catch your cold upon the first symptom and follow some simple steps, you may be able to snib it in its early development.

A couple of days ago, I sensed a cold coming up with the familiar burning sensation at the back of my nose. At the time, I was at work and had no remedy available. If I were at home, I would have tried my home remedy right away. But I was at work and had to wait for the cold to develop. As the burning sensation of my upper respiratory channel intensified, I thought of a possible coughing plague resulting from the cold, which happened in the past years and lasted 3 months every time. That was a gloomy outlook.

About 6 hours after my first cold symptom, I got back to home. Immediately, I downed a tea spoon of colloidal silver. From my research before, I learned that colloidal silver is a natural antibiotics and would suffocate the microbes to death without hurting the good backteria in the body. It is an immune systerm booster as it helps your system to keep the microbes in your body under control.

I also did a nose flush with 1:1 of salt and baking soda in an 8 oz jar. In the solution, I also dropped a few drips of colloidal silver.

I ate light at dinner and kept myself decently hydrated with hot water between dinner and the bedtime. Just before I went to bed, which is aother 6 hours later, I repeated the nose flush and drinking one spoonful of colloidal silver. I also drank herbal tea (Ban Lan Gen, a Chinese herbal tea specially meant for colds, though never potent)

I made sure I went to bed ealier than ususal.

The night passed. My back of the nose still felt dry and hurt upon wakening but, I was glad to find, that it did not spread downwards toward my throat as before.

I repeated the nose flush and drinking one spoonful of colloidal silver in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast. At work that day, I felt continued lessening of the pain in the nasal interior. By 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I felt as though my cold had faded away. Isn't that great!

To summarize, to fend off an impending cold, I did the following:

  • Within 6 hours of the initial symptoms, take colloidal silver twice a day, one spoonful at a time.
  • Flush the nose with salt and baking soda (1:1) with a couple of drops of colloidal silver water twice a day. The mixture to water measurements approximate 1:50 (rough estimates)
  • Take herbal tea (e.g. BanLanGen)
  • Eat light meals; take caution to have less than usual portion of rice or pasta, as they are food for the harmful microbes.
  • Get more sleep than usual
  • Drink really hot water, as hot as you can accept, as heat kills germs.

As a result, my cold lasted perhaps a day as opposed to two weeks. If it got a chance to develop into a cough, then it would be months before it can go away. Now I don’t have to deal with any of that. Home remedy rocks!

If you did not get a chance to remedy your cold until it is full blown, not to worry. Taking colloidal silver can still help fight the cold. If you do the above consistently, it most likely can help shorten the course of a common cold by a couple of days. As with any illness, the key is to find it early and treat it early.

To Your Health,

Ying

Find quality home biz opportunities

Get FREE Internet Marketing e-Book

Get a FREE website for your home biz in 24 hours

Start and grow a home biz with $20 one time cost -amazing opportunity

No comments: