Welcome 2008! | My Home Biz Journal

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!

http://www.homebizonlinethatworks.com/

Today is January 1, 2008. It snowed in the morning in the Boston area. Everything felt quiet and peaceful while 2008 made its unobtrusive entrance.

Such a quiet beginning nourishes sanity and soulful reflections. I reflected on the biggest move in 2007, which was to start a homebiz online with PlugInProfit. I never thought I was the enterpreneur type. But the potential of freedom offered by a homebiz online marketing opportunity just intrigues me no end. I like the idea of flexible hours, working from home, and the financial potentials. I felt so strongly about it that I wrote
an article about it published on EzineArticles.com
.

I have made some progress in my homebiz, having some sign-ups for the free programs I offer and am building my opt-in list consistently. All will come in time with consistent effort.

I have two adorable daughters. For 2008, let my homebiz online be my third baby, my baby project, and we will all grow together as a family with a sense of direction.

To a year with great outlook, cheers!

Ying

No comments: